My client would also be interested in hearing from Assistant/Junior/Graduate Engineers looking to take the next step.
The company is fast-growing Civil Engineering firm who operate on Highways, Earthworks & Mixed Civils projects across the UK. Your role as Site Engineer will be critical to the successful delivery of the projects, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Management of day-to-day site quality assurance, including surveying, setting out duties, quality checks and approvals.
- Assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety, and environmental management.
- Setting out -Transferring digital and paper data/drawings onto site, and back into digital models enabling accurate and auditable record keeping.
- Supporting the Senior Engineer and Engineering Manager with day to day running of the site.
Experience required for this role:
- Experience of being part of Highways/Infrastructure/Civil Engineering projects
- Work with site management team to help deliver site safety, productivity, and culture.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management.
Package offered for this role:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
- Accommodation and living away allowances also available.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Site Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07973 769 369
Apply now for this Site Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.