Signalling Project Engineer
Derby or York plus hybrid working
Salary / Benefits:
£35,000 - £53,000 per annum plus package including car/car allowance, negotiable dependant on level of experience and qualifications.
Working for a principal contractor with a successful track record of delivering construction projects in Transportation, Power and Civils Infrastructure.
Who we're looking for
The following qualities/experience are essential:
- Rail Signalling experience, in particular Level Crossings
- Minimum HNC in a relevant subject
- Have good leadership skills, with the advantage of leading a team in a previous rol
- Good interpersonal and written / verbal communication
- Project delivery skills with the ability to work with Project Manager
- Team Management and resource organisational skills
- Basic understanding of Electronic Infrastructure Monitoring Equipment
- Experience in working as Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) within Signalling projects
The following qualifications are desirable:
- Hold an up to date PTS certificate
- G110 - Author / Checker
- G110 - Lead Tester
- Functional Equivalent Design (FED)
- Signalling Installation Experience
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- IRSE Project Engineer Licence or working towards
- A Degree in in an appropriate Engineering subject
What you'll be doing
- Overseeing the Installation and Commissioning of Event and Condition Monitoring products, ensuring these are completed in a safe and timely manor
- Manage our sub-contractors on site where applicable
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are in place and fully adhered to
- Have an overview of the team's skill sets and recommend additional training where required
- Carrying out work in accordance with our ISO-9001 quality system
- Acting as the Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE)
- Supporting the full project lifecycle, through to final testing
- Customer Sign Off site, the Hand Back to Network Rail and the hand over to an ongoing support team
- Working both independently and, as part of a team, to ensure the project is working smoothly effectively.
- design and implementation through to test and commissioning. You will also manage your resources and team effectively to deliver exceptional signalling engineering to agreed plans and budgets.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.