Senior Data Analyst
Salary / Benefits:
Up to £47,000 dependant on experience + Pension, Health Insurance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading company for a Senior Data A to work in Manchester on exciting rail projects.
- As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for providing BI solutions - this will focus on the financial and delivery of large projects
- Work alongside clients to ensure full understanding of requirements, translating them and delivering Power BI solutions
- You will be able to demonstrate strong data modelling capabilities (this will include the designing of BI data models)
To be suitable for the role as Senior Data Analyst you must have:
- Strong understanding of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Leading and how this would benefit our clients
- You will be familiar with languages such as SQL and Python
- A wider knowledge of the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, Data Verse etc.
- Power BI competent
- Experience in a project delivery environment, therefore having a strong ability to prepare data for analysis, participating in workshops and identifying user requirements
- Quality and continuous improvement will remain a priority and focus
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.