Job Title: Senior CAD Technician – Civils 3D N4CE
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 – generous company benefits on offer
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior CAD Technician has arisen within a Civil Engineering Contractor to work within their EHV Cabling Division.
Key responsibilities for Senior CAD Technician role:
- Operating on Civil and Electro-technical projects for large High Voltage Cable Installations
- Producing design, construction and ‘As Built’ drawings compromising working corridors, trench design substation compounds, joint bays and terminations
Experience required for this Senior CAD Technician role:
- Must be able to work as part of a team providing design and construction drawings for multiple EHV cabling projects
- Experience in presenting and discussing aspects of the design with clients and colleagues
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk Civils 3D, NC4E & AutoCAD
- BIM, Revit , Navisworks and 4D experience is preferred
- Driving License with the ability to travel to sites
Package offered for this Senior CAD Technician role:
- £35,000 - £45,000 (Depending on experience)
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme
How to apply for this Senior CAD Technician role:
If you are interested in this Senior CAD Technician position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01302249381.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior CAD Technician role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business