We are seeking a talented Senior Bridge Engineer to join our Bridge and Civil Structures team. If you are looking to advance your career through responsibility for technical stewardship, design coordination and delivery and by commercial exposure - this opportunity is for you!
You will join the Bridge and Civil Structures team working on major crossings both in Denmark, wider Scandinavia.
The role offers great prospects for career development, grow your client-facing experience and the opportunity to be involved in a diverse and challenging range of design projects. With our commitment to training and development you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment.
- The responsibility to lead and coordinate designs, initiatives, and studies.
- To be involved in major international projects and distinguished local projects.
- Access to our integrated and diverse engineering community, including links into unique skills networks and Arup University, to support your continued professional development.
- Daily interaction with colleagues around the world.
- A working culture that is inclusive, flexible, nurturing, and gives great opportunity for growth.
- The opportunity to shape your own career path and mentor the careers of junior engineers.
- To embrace and embed sustainable development into all your engineering activities.
- To embrace and embed digitization and automation into all your engineering activities.
- The opportunity to work flexible hours
Your technical and personal competencies
You are a team player, who enjoy working in a vibrant international environment on high profile projects. You are keen on taking on responsibility, and you possess the following competences:
- A Master’s degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering, with special interest in bridge structures.
- A strong advantage if you have a digital profile, desirably with a proven capability in modelling tools (e.g. FEMDesign, SOFiSTiK or Midas Civil) and programming tools (e.g. Python, Dynamo or Grasshopper).
- More than 10 years relevant working experience.
- Besides English a high proficiency in written and spoken Danish, Norwegian or Swedish is mandatory for this position.
- Proven track record in design, management, and delivery of complex bridge and/or civil structures projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and desire to challenge the norm.