We have a current opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in central London with hybrid working. For further information about this position please apply below.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a main contractor and work on a multi-billion pound rail framework.
The company is a Tier 1 contractor who are market leaders in the civil engineering sector. Your role as Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for successful commercial management of pre-construction and construction works for both the client and contractor.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
• Take full accountability for the financial performance of your projects, Ensuring the
contract is administered appropriately at all times
• Ensure contractual timescales are adhered to
• Ensure that change control is administered properly in accordance with the timescales
of the contract with weekly reminders sent to the project team including our client
• All cost plans to be in place within 2 weeks of contract award
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good level of programming knowledge
• Good level of NEC3 knowledge, and ability to administer the
• Rail experience is preferable
• Experience working for a Tier 1 contractor
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
• £45,000- £55,000 (dependent on level)
• Car allowance, 26 days holiday + BH, medical care, pension scheme
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board