This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a Tier 1 contractor and work on a Environment Agency framework in the South East.
The company is an international principal contractor with a proven track record within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sector. In your role as Quantity Surveyor, you will play a key role in the commercial and cost management of a number of projects from within this exciting portfolio of work from inception through to close out.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Ensure commercial compliance of current contracts, protecting the position of the company.
- Report to Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager about the subcontract status.
- Assist senior staff in pricing variations – this will not just be mechanical and electrical scope.
- Cost control.
- Support the Commercial and Contract Managers with monthly project cost reports and progress reports.
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Experience working on Water/Flood Defence/Environment Agency Frameworks for Tier 1 contractors
- Previous NEC4 contract experience
- Demonstrable negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work to deadlines and pay attention to detail.
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- £350-420 per day.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or call Jordan on 07714 602302.
Apply now for this Quantity Surveyor role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business