This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager
to join a main contractor and work on exciting Rail Civil Engineering Projects.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in Railway Engineering Projects Nationally.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery on their allocated project, including:
- Network Rail standards and procedures
- Managing the project
- Liasing with project teams,
- 3rd Party sub-contractor engagement / management
- This will involves managing and working with specialist Discipline sub-contractors and stakeholder management
Who are we looking for?
The following are mandatory requirements:
- Degree, HND in Civil Engineering or NVQ equivalent level.
- Suitable civil engineering/Rail Experience.
- Proven Project Management experience in civil / rail engineering
- If you're interested, then you'll need to have experience of working on Network Rail projects, either direct with them or as part of the supply chain, as well as sound knowledge in GRIP stages.
Package offered for this Project Manager role:
- £400-£500 per day
- Working from home / office location flexible
How to apply for this Project Manager role:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position, then please apply via this job board or email email@example.com or call 07701 287 122
Apply now for this Project Manager
role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business