Commercial Manager - Civils
Location: West Midlands / East Midlands
Company: National Contractor
Salary: Negotiable DOE + Excellent benefits package including bonus
Due to an increase in workload, an excellent opportunity exists for a Commercial Manager to join a large national contractor. The successful Commercial Manager will have prior experience in this position. You will be over seeing teams who's projects that are focus on highways , bridges, and 278 schemes. Values typically go up to circa £15 million
- Must have experience working on Civils Projects
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC and ICE contracts.
- Previous experience within managing a team
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Driving licence is essential.
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.