Our client is currently looking for a CAD Technologist to join their growing engineering firm in Markham. You will be responsible for working on various land development projects throughout the GTA.
- Production of office drawings for land development projects including grading, drainage, site servicing; stormwater management and lo-impact design facilities; erosion and sediment control plans; utility co-ordination.
- Submission package preparation and co-ordination
- Quantity take-offs for tendering
- Preparation of earthwork analysis
- Training and mentoring junior candidates
- Completion of university degree or college diploma with a focus on municipal engineering/drafting using AutoCAD, Civil 3D etc.
- 3+ years' experience design and drafting experience using 2D and 3D for municipal projects including roads, utilities. Subdivisions
- Ability to work well with a team of engineers and technologists under limited supervision
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of GIS, surveying, land development processes.
Back to Job Search