Senior Civil Engineering Manager / Technical Lead
Swindon / Site / Homebased.
Salary / Benefits:
£80,000k - £90,000+ negotiable dependent on experience plus: car / car allowance, bonus & package
Railway & Civil Engineering principal contractor specialising in large value heavy infrastructure works in the UK including Highways Infrastructure, Rail Infrastructure, Civil Engineering , Tunnels, Bridges and Structures, Airports, Stations and Depots, Utilities Infrastructure, Energy infrastructure.
Thanks to a number of high-profile projects wins across the UK, my client is looking to take on an experienced senior level civil engineering professional to undertake the role of Civil Engineering Technical Lead for the UK Business.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director for the business with up to 15 direct repots including;
- Principal Engineers
- Head of Planning
- Head of QA
- Head of Rail Engineering
- Bid Managers
- An in-depth technical understanding civil engineering and principles
- Previously led a multidisciplinary design and build project at Engineering Manager level would also suit a Engineering Project Manager.
- Experience of working on Highways Infrastructure, Rail Infrastructure, Civil Engineering , Tunnels, Bridges and Structures, Airports, Stations and Depots, Utilities Infrastructure, Energy infrastructure, Social and Urban infrastructure or Mining services etc.
- Experience working on high value road and rail infrastructure, energy, tunnelling or civil and structural engineering projects.
- Experience of Bridges, Tunnels, Stations
- Extensive knowledge of construction techniques and best practice
- Expert in temporary works
- Understanding of BIM & Quality Assurance.
- Chartered Civil Engineer ( ICE) (CEng) (Essential)
- Responsible for the Planning, Temporary Works, BIM and Quality Assurance functions at Head Office and ensuring that the engineering resources exist within the business to deliver its contracts.
- Responsible for Engineering appointments on projects.
- Hold the temporary works Delegated Individual role for the UK.
- Ensure that the competency of the engineering resource meets the requirements of the projects.
- Recruiting and developing future engineering resources.
- Representing the business on external forums as the technical expert for civil engineering.
- Any other duties consistent with your status and seniority, as necessary to meet the needs of the business & clients
Get in touch now for more details and to apply
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seekinga new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.