Our client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager / Engineer to join their Water/Wastewater team out of their Toronto office.
- Providing project engineering and technical expertise, analysis and design services for a variety of wastewater, water, road, and infrastructure renewal projects.
- Participating in studies, assessments, preliminary and detailed design, cost estimates, specifications, contract documents, tendering and contract administration.
- Providing senior review and professional authentication of memos, reports, drawings and other engineering documents.
- Preparing proposals and reports.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, regulatory and utility agencies, and contractors.
- Participating in Business Development initiatives and managing client relationships.
- Planning projects, developing accurate scopes of work, cost estimates, project plans, schedules and deliverables to execute high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Must be licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) within the province of Ontario.
- Project management (PMP) designation considered an asset.
- 15+ years progressive experience in design engineering for wastewater treatment and collection, water treatment and distribution, road reconstruction, storm sewers, and stormwater management facilities.
- 5 years progressive experience in project management.
- Proven capabilities in preparing reports, specifications and tender documents.
- Familiarity with construction contracts and administration.
- Experienced in meeting timelines and budgets, proposal writing, business/client development and other skills appropriate to consulting.
- Experience managing projects in AutoCAD and Microstation preferred.
- Proven, advanced level Excel skills and a proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Back to Job Search