This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a main contractor and work on a major water framework.
Package offered for this Site Manager role:
- £45,000 TO £55,000 DOE
- CAR/CAR ALLOWANCE
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in the Civil Engineering sector. This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Your role as Site Manager will be responsible for looking after the projects.
Key responsibilities for this Site Manager role:
- Ensure projects are delivered within budget
- Ensure a suitably competent workforce is in place to complete all site activities including subcontractors
- Undertake site audits and inspection
- Perform quality checks in line with contract specification and contract statement of requirements maintaining accurate records of site resources, materials and plant.
Experience required for this Site Manager role:
- Understanding of programme delivery processes within STW
- Working knowledge of the NEC form of contract
- Proven experience managing medium - heavy civils projects with complex temporary works installations
How to apply for this Site Manager role:
If you are interest in this Site Manager position then please apply via this job board or call Kendal Parry on 07921388031
Apply now for this Site Manager role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.