Our Client is a General Contracting company, who is currently seeking for an experienced Construction Project Manager with past experience working for a General Contractor.
This opportunity requires a results oriented, career professional, who thrives on accepting new challenges within a fast paced environment. As a Project Manager you will actively work on managing projects as well as overseeing all aspects of the construction process including administration, site supervision, cost control, project accounting, materials management, workforce planning, health and safety (COR), quality control and subcontractor management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Ensure all projects are managed effectively from inception to completion, including review of estimates, scheduling, supervision, resource allocation, cost control process, execution of contract documents, and management of the construction process;
- Ensure all work is being reviewed and coordinated in a timely, efficient manner, taking into account both conformance with the established design criteria and the maintenance of the integrity of the base building systems;
- Review/understand project details and ensure they are carried out fully
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications of a Project Manager:
- Possess a degree/diploma in engineering, construction management and/or business, combined with a minimum of10 years ‘experience in a construction environment;
- Strong client and vendor relationships in the Canadian construction industry
- Experience In Commercial projects up to 20M
- Experience in Institutional projects up to 20M