Location: Northampton OR Slough
Permanent Salary: To discuss on application
Our client who is a top subcontractor are looking for additional Project Managers to strengthen their teams. This client specialises in the implementation of utilities, gas, water, electric.
The successful Project Manager needs to have electric discipline experience. Gas and water would be an added bonus. You will have prior experienced in managing large/multiple projects in the construction or electricity industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but no limited to:
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures and its customers
- Manage multiple and/or major projects safely, competently, and effectively to time and budget.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects.
- Ensure extra works are priced and invoiced.
- Provide cost value reconciliation for projects/contracts.
- Ensure all sub-contracts are approved in line with business policies.
- Ensure projects are undertaken in accordance with all current legislation.
- Identify and inform the Company of commercial opportunities as appropriate.
- Review and monitor programme schedule using Project Management tools.
- Fulfil the role of Qualified Supervisor under the NERS Scheme.
- Take overview of projects to be completed and allocate resources accordingly.
- Timetable activities within projects.
- Liaise with customer to manage critical dates.
Qualifications ideally held:
ONC in electrical engineering (or demonstrable level of achievement through experience)
Qualification in Project Management (or demonstrable level of achievement through experience)
Certificated in the following areas:
First Aid, preferred
Health and Safety awareness
Ideally hold SMSTS qualification
Please drop through your up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail tomorrow
If you would like more information on the position or any other vacancy, please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.