This is a great opportunity for an experienced Planning Engineer to join a main contractor and work on a mixture of long-term major projects in the UK.
The company is a major tier one contractor with a proven track record within the Power, Infrastructure and Security sector across the UK.
With your role as Planning Engineer will be responsible for looking after plans & programmes on work across multiple major project schemes.
This company are forward thinking, offer great development opportunities and are recognised for their culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Planning Engineer role:
- Together with relevant project team / tender team members you will be responsible for producing project plans / programmes in P6 covering work scope which typically includes engineering, procurement civils and mechanical and electrical installation works.
- Interfacing the P6 programmes across relevant major projects.
- Use Primavera (P6) to a good standard including resource and cost loading, critical path analysis and code allocation.
- Progress follow up of multiple contract variations & scenarios.
Experience required for this Planning Engineer role:
- Experience working within Power, Energy or Security Sectors (Substation, HV/LV Cabling)
- Strong user of P6
- NEC contract experience desirable
- Primavera Schedule Risk Analysis experience desirable
Package offered for this Planning Engineer role:
- £400 - £450 per day dependent on experience
- 12 Month Contract
- Outside IR35
How to apply for this Planning Engineer role:
If you are interested in thisposition, then please apply via this job board, or call Max on 07543 223 566.
Apply now for this Planning Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business