Fibre Supervisor -
I have a great opportunity for a Fibre Supervisor in Essex working for a great company who are going through a big growth and looking to get people on board to help the company.
The Fibre Supervisor role is to supervise the cable and splicing teams, liaising with local authorities, quality checking, provide permits, monitoring H&S, and making sure all work is done up to standards.
The Fibre Supervisor needs to have:
- Experience supervising gangs
- Strong Knowledge of Fibre Network including PIA
- Experience of splicing, OTDR
- Ability to read site drawings
Fibre Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Monitor and supervise gangs to make sure everything is done up to standards and meets all requirements
- Working alongside Delivery Manager to help drive performance, H&S requirements, liaise with Local Authorities
- NRSWA Supervisor
The package for this role:
£40k - £45k a year + Van and Fuel Card and other benefits
If you are interested this Fibre Supervisor role, then please apply via this job board, or call Josh Hargreaves on 07543223572.
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business