Civils Site Agent
Salary / Benefits:
£50,000 - £60,000 negotiable dependant on experience plus car / car allowance and package.
One of the UK's largest multidisciplinary engineering and construction contractors is seeking an experienced Site Agent with a background in Civil Engineering infrastructure to successfully deliver works on a number of Station Upgrade projects in Birmingham.
To be suitable for the position you will have the following:
- Previous experience as a Site Agent / Section Engineer / Sub Agent working on Civils / Rail infrastructure projects.
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- SMSTS / CSCS
- Experience in a rail contracting environment.
- Technical and management abilities
- Knowledge of the requirements of CDM regulations
- Ability to produce Work Package Plans, Task Briefing sheets
- Knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental issues
- Manage and support the production of a resourced Construction Programme showing design, procurement, and construction phases with a clearly defined critical path and key milestone dates.
- Ensure the programme is kept fully up to date with as built information, changes, delays or lost time complete with references and measured against original.
- Ensure the designer deliverables are provided in accordance with the programme.
- Monitor compliance with Design and Build procedures.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with existing suppliers.
- Reconcile bulk materials and wastage.
Get in touch for more details and to apply
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity