This is a great opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician with a background in design in the mobile telecoms sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large telecoms group operating across Europe. They are one of the market leaders in their sector and looking to grow with very ambitious plans in 22/23 and beyond.
Key responsibilities for this CAD Technician role:
• CAD on mobile telecoms projects
• Production of as built drawings
• Reviewing measurements, surveys, proposals for designs
Experience required for this CAD Technician role:
• A good background in CAD in mobile telecoms (AutoCad)
• Production of Planning, Construction and As Built drawings
• Experience in carrying out MSV’s
• Worked on client projects, CTIL/CELLNEX/H3G
• Preferably at least ONC level qualification
Package offered for this CAD Technician role:
• Competitive Salary based on experience
• Home/Flexi Working
• Superb training and support
• Opportunities to grow with the company and take on more senior roles
How to apply for this CAD Technician role:
If you are interest in this CAD Technician position, then please apply via this job board or call James Turner on 0113 543 4333.
Apply now for this CAD Technician role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business