Signalling Project Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Signalling Project Engineer to join a leading company and work on exciting projects in the UK .
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Signalling Project Engineer role:
- Plan and manage activies of the signalling installation teams
- Liase with sub-contractors, designers and testers to ensure installtion related issues are resolved in atimesley and cost-effective manner
- Implement a system of planning, reporting progress and inspection to ensure projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner
Experience required for this Signalling Project Engineer role:
- MUST HAVE PTS, COSS/IWA track safety competencies
- MUST HAVE SMTH, G110 tester/author and checker, hold SMTH MOD 3c and MOD 5
- Ideally hold or be working towards Engineering Manager Installation IRSE licence
Package offered for this Signalling Project Engineer role:
- Based Swindon
- Secure framework contract
How to apply for this Signalling Project Engineer role:
If you are interest in this Signalling Project Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Becca Stanton on 07543 223 573
Apply now for this Signalling Project Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business