Up to £55000 (depending on experience) + Company Car/Car Allowance, Bonus Scheme, Private Healthcare + package
- Are you a Technical Coordinator, Engineer or Architectural Technician that is frustrated by a lack of career development?
- Do you feel like you're just a number and want to work for a company where you can realise your full potential?
- Do you want to work in a small team of experienced and ambitious industry professionals where you can learn from the best?
If the answer to any of the above is 'yes' then please get in touch as this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A well established and respected developer are looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their growing team in Birmingham. The majority of the work will be in and around the Birmingham vicinity and you will report to the Development Manager ensuring the company carries out its contractual responsibilities for coordination of construction details, managing the flow of design information and working on projects at different stages of the life-cycle from Pre-Construction to when the site goes live.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a minimum of 6 months working as a Coordinator or similar level with another developer or contractor.
To be considered for this position:
- HNC or equivalent in Construction or similar field
- Experience in new build and design
- At least 6 months experience working as a Coordinator or similar
- Architectural or engineering background preferred but not essential
- Excellent staff retention and opportunities for progression.
- Family feel company working alongside a well experienced team.
- Extremely competitive remuneration package
If you would like more information on the Technical Coordinator position or any other vacancy please call Tom Szrejder on 07852320623 or apply via this job board and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.