This is a great opportunity as an experienced Site Supervisor to join an Sub contractor for Multiple Mains replacement schemes.
Working within a fast-paced contracting business and covering in and around North London, you will be part of team responsible for Supervising gangs on 52 mains replacement schemes across 15 boroughs and will work closely with the operational teams to deliver projects which succeed in terms of quality, safety and delivery aspects.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Site Supervisor:
- You will be responsible for supervising gangs and making sure work is completed to a high standard
- Working closely with operational team to provide solutions to problems
- Keeping health and safety of site up to scratch and reporting any issues
Experience required for this Site Supervisor role:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience within similar projects to do with mains replacement or upgrade
- CSCS Card essential
- NWSRA accreditation
- Outside IR35
How to apply for this Site Supervisor:
If you are interest in this Site Supervisor position, then please apply via this job board or call Chelsey on 07716225192.
Apply now for this Site Supervisor role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business