My client would also be interested in hearing from Quantity Surveyors looking to take the next step.
The company is an Industry leading construction services, handling projects for the public and private sectors. These include housing, leisure, commercial, industrial and retail across the North East and Yorkshire.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Carry out up to date and accurate cost value forecasting and reporting
- Working closely & reporting to the Senior QS
- QS and project management functions both pre and post contract
Experience required for this role:
- An undergraduate degree accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or a related construction subject
- Previous experience on housing development projects
- Experience with Housing developments, RC Foundations, 278 Works and Deep drainage
Package offered for this role:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07714602303
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.