Project Manager - NEC4 Projects
Mansfield / Remote
1/2 days office based.
Salary / Benefits: £ £38,000 - £45,000 plus package including:
- 27.5 days holiday (with an additional 6 days flexi time),
- Hybrid Working
- Civil service pension scheme employers' contribution circa 20%+
- Generous gym membership contribution,
- Support for your professional membership
- One professional membership paid for eg. APM
Working for an executive non-departmental public body who are united in their passion and commitment to making a better future for people and the environment in mining areas.
They carry out a wide variety of essential services from responding to coal mining hazards, to keeping people and the environment safe from mine water pollution.
Their work is helping to develop a new sustainable source of renewable energy for the UK.
By harnessing the energy from mine water heat, they hope to play a key role towards helping the UK to meet net-zero emissions by 2050.
About the role:
Working with the corporate projects team, the successful candidate will act as project manager initially progressing on delivery of two key projects within the Environment department for the procurement and implementation of New Engineering Contract (NEC) 4 contractual agreements.
Success of these projects are critical to ensure the ongoing operation, maintenance and design and build/refurbishment of the Coal Authority's Mine Water Treatment Schemes.
You will be a project professional with excellent communication skills and a motivator of teams to deliver a good quality outcome and be able to work with a wide variety of teams and individuals using your stakeholder management skills.
Seeking candidate with:
- Experience in the Project Management of NEC3 or NEC4 procurement for large government contracts
- Experience of communicating effectively with project and non-project professionals at every level
- Experience of using different NEC3 or NEC4 forms of contract
- Experience of ECC form of contract
- Experience with Contract / Procurement / Tendering /and Risk Management
- Experience of producing project schedules and working within the required methodology for that project to maximise the project outcome
- Strong negotiation and supervisory skills
- A methodical & organised approach to work
- Experience working on Mining / Water Treatment projects / frameworks
- Worked for a Local Authority
For further information and to apply please get in touch.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.