Job Title: Planner
Day rate: £420 - £450 p/d outside IR35
Contract: 6 months initial contract
Working pattern: Site
A fantastic opportunity for a Planner has arisen with a Tier 1 Contractor to work on a variety of substations.
Key responsibilities for this Planner role:
- Regularly analyses order plans, critical timelines from sales operation and double-checks respective resources, and available stocks of materials, parts and components
- Executes load balancing calculations, and cooperates with other plants for respectively optimized plans.
- Contributes to the design and planning of monthly or weekly production program.
- Calculates and deploys short-term and mid-term production plans for assigned production resources.
- Interacts with sales administration, logistics and vendors, and calculates optimized delivery sequences, to maximize machine utilization.
- Calculates material flow, set-up times, repair and maintenance schedules and machine utilization.
- Communicates to manufacturing management and staff.
- Ensures that production plans are properly installed and executed.
- Ownership of the P6 detailed programme
- Ownership of key earned value management reporting
- Critical path analysis
- Periodic monthly updates of the programme
Experience / qualifications required for this Planner role:
- Proficient in the use of P6
- Fully conversant with resource loading programmes
- Ability to produce earned value management reports
- Ability to present facts and stats to the business
- Civils background
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Planner position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV or call me on 07540750921.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business