This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a major client direct who are on a mission build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential.
The company are market leaders in the Telecoms sector and your role as Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for working in Dundee on a section of the framework with a mix of working on site and working from home
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Value contractors’ work and certify interim and final payments
- Assess and authorise submission of project variations
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks through implementing our policies for risk management
- Provide commercial and contractual expertise to city build teams, including producing valuation certification, issuing correspondence, claims, budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
- Building and maintaining contractual relationships with build partners
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- NEC3 contract experince, this client is using option B this would be an advantage but not essential as long as you have had working knowledge of NEC
- Experience working on either Civils, Utilities or Telecoms
- Experience working with contractors from a client side is an advantage
- Quantity Surveyor experience 2+ years
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
Salary: £40,000- 48,000 DOE + £4,800 car allowance
Holidays: 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + birthday as paid day off
Pension: 5% match pension
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me 07817037769.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business