Works Package Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Works Package Manager to join a main contractor and work on an exciting project offering hybrid working.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in the Rail Sector.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for thisWorks Package Manager role:
- Manage the contractors on site and ensure the office fit out is completed on time.
Experience required for this Works Package Manager role:
- MUST HAVE previous experience in office fit out
- MUST HAVE previous expeirence in Cladding
- Rail Experience beneficial
Package offered for this Works Package Manager role:
- Remote working from home with only occasional office/site travel as and when required
- Expenses paid
- The chance to work on an exciting new depot project.
How to apply for this Works Package Manager role:
If you are interest in this Works Package Manager position, then please apply via this job board or call Becca Stanton on 07543 223 573
Apply now for this Works Package Manager role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business