Telecoms Engineer – Operational Telecoms
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Telecoms Engineer to join a main contractor and work on an exciting Nationwide project offering remote working.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in the Telecoms Sector.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Telecoms Engineer role:
- Copper, Fibre, FTN/FTNx designs
- Migration works from legacy over to FTNx
- Design review
Experience required for this Telecoms Engineer role:
- MUST HAVE Telecoms Ops Comms CRE experience
- MUST HAVE Rail experience
- Ideally worked on a similar project
Package offered for this Telecoms Engineer role:
- Remote working from home with only occasional office travel as and when required
- Outside IR35
- The chance to work on one of the largest projects in Operational Telecoms
How to apply for this Telecoms Engineer role:
If you are interest in this Telecoms Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Becca Stanton on 07543 223 573
Apply now for this Telecoms Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business