Job Title: Sub Agent
Location: Within the Oxford area
Salary : Negotiable depending on experience + car + package
A leading Tier 1 contractor are keen to grow their team with Sub Agent's to deliver key infrastructure projects. Alongside major projects, they are committed to providing their employees with an amazing rewards and benefits scheme, the foundation to develop and a structured plan suited to your goals.
Your requirements as a Sub Agent:
- Take an active role in managing integral parts of the project
- As a Sub Agent, you will implement and monitor Health and Safety policies in line with company and client standards
- You will manage the development and integration of other members of the team
- Support the site manager with cost management (target cost, actual costs, forecasts)
Experience Required for a Sub Agent:
- Previous industry experience as a Sub Agent or similar role from a Rail, Infrastructure or Heavy Civils background
- It is preferable that you have experience with main management systems
- Relevant degree / equivalent and working towards Chartership
- Strong project/people management ability
- Valid UK driving license
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.