Job Title: Site Manager
Day rate: £450p/d inside IR35
Contract: 6 months initial contract
A fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager has arisen with a Principal Contractor to work on a substation in Reading.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Day to day management of the site operatives, subcontractors and site works
• Development and maintenance of the safety documentation such as Construction Phase Plan, Emergency Response plan, RAMS and Site Quality Plan.
• Supervision of works.
• Manage seamless on site integration with the client and other contractors through all stages of the on-site programme.
• Ensure full implementation of Quality Assurance and Audit procedure throughout the project
• Oversee subcontract and supplier on site performance, coordinate and record all quality, technical inspections and HSE activities and compliance.
• Support the project team in achieving compliance with the Clients project requirements and meeting the operational, contract and business objectives of the project.
Experience/qualifications required for this role:
- CSCS Black
- Technical Engineering qualification to C&G or equivalent as a minimum or experience in lieu
- Security / Data installation / Integrated systems
- Managing construction and technical disciplines
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Site Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV or call me on 07540750921.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business