This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join a main developer and work on an exciting residential project in Wexford.
The company are market leaders in residential development sector and your role as Site Engineer will be responsible for setting out duties and to offer advice on all technical aspects of the project.
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Site Engineer role:
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
Experience required for this Site Engineer role:
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in setting out or site engineer
- Experience working with a developer, main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
Package offered for this Site Engineer role:
- €45-55k base salary (depending on experience)
- Company vehicle
- Excellent progression opportunities
How to apply for this Site Engineer role:
If you are interested in this Site Engineer position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 086 4553372.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Site Engineer role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business