Thames Valley Region
Salary / Benefits:
£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + car allowance and excellent company benefits
My client is one of the UK's leading contractors who have won many awards and worked on some very high profile projects around the UK and are currently working on a major water framework in the South. They are seeking a site engineer from a Civil background.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience as a Senior Site Engineer.
- Experience working for a main contractor.
- Experience in Civil Engineering projects.
- Experience of Water, Treatment works & pipelines.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Degree / HND /HNC civil engineering.
- Chartered status or approaching.
- CSCS card & SMSTS (5day) & First aid at work (4day)
-National Water Hygiene Card.
- Great opportunity to join a growing contractor who are working on a large prestigious project in the South.
- You will be site based.
- This role will be based around Thames Valley Region.
- You should have ideally have experience of and a track record of delivery of civils packages such as Water, Water treatment, Pipelines & wastewater.
- Good salary and package on offer
- You will: you will be a key member of the site based team. You will be managing projects within the infrastructure business unit. Ensuring safe systems of work and the company safety policy, Line Management/supervision for sub agents & general foreman. Indirectly supervise Site Engineer, Foreman & Gangers. You will report to the Contracts Manager or project manager depending on the value.
Full job description can be sent on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.