Senior Safety Officer for an esteemed position based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be stationed on-site to oversee the construction of a new residential development near Dublin 17. This opportunity offers a long-term commitment within the organization, ensuring stability and growth.
Key responsibilities for this Senior Safety Officer role:
- Implement the organization's quality, safety, and environmental management systems, procedures, and policies.
- Composing and distributing toolbox talks, safe plans of action, and method statements
- Attend safety & site meetings
- Ensure all accidents and near-accidents are reported, recorded, and investigated, and the Client, Company Health & Safety Authority, and Insurers are appropriately notified as needed.
- With the help of the project team, conduct accident/incident investigations promptly and provide management with recommendations based on those findings.
Experience required for this Senior Safety Officer role:
- Must hold a minimum of a Health & Safety Diploma
- 4-7 years’ experience essential, preferably with Main Contractor.
- Experience within the construction industry essential
- Experience on Irish or UK contracts ideally on large scale commercial projects.
- Delivery of HSE standards, systems, and processes
- Excellent reporting skills, familiar with Microsoft word, SharePoint, PowerPoint & Excel
Salary for this Senior Safety Officer role is up to €70,000 DOE + Company Car
(Negotiable dependent upon experience), bonus scheme, plus further additional benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior EHS Advisor to be a part of major projects throughout Dublin; you will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become an engineering, people and commercial leader.
How to apply for this Senior Safety Officer role:
If you are interested in this Senior Safety Officer position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 087 116 6474
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Safety role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business