Senior Health & Safety Consultant - Rail
Derby /Homebased with travel to sites as required.
Salary / Benefits:
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus package
Working for a leading provider of cost effective, customer-focused Consultancy, Training and Auditing in Safety, Quality, Environmental and Engineering services within the rail sector.
Seeking Candidates with;
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and practice ideally in the rail sector experience (ideally within a consultancy)
- NEBOSH Diploma or comparable alternative.
- Experience implementing Safety Management Systems. (ISO 18001)
- Experience Performing audits and undertaking risk assessments
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Degree in Occupational Health & Safety
- Any other Qualifications in Health and Safety, Environmental or Quality
- Chartered IOSH
- Acting as the competent source of health and safety advice for the business.
- Managing and implementing safety management systems that align to the context of the organisation and its objectives.
- Performing audits and undertaking other assurance activities relating to the management system.
- Undertaking legislative reviews.
- Facilitating the development of risk assessments.
- Undertaking strategic reviews and developing strategy.
- Undertaking accident, incident and HR related investigations.
- Providing interim health and safety support.
- Mentoring and coaching staff on health and safety.
- Developing and delivering training courses.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.