Job Title: Senior Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: up to £54,000 DOE + car, subsistence / staying away allowance, pension & company benefits
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic Senior Health & Safety Advisor opportunity has arisen with a Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor. This will be working on the Civils scope of works on a major Power / Energy project in the South.
Role Purpose of the Senior Health & Safety Advisor:
As a Senior Health & Safety Advisor, you will report in to the Health & Safety Manager, responsible for assisting in developing a positive Health & Safety culture focussed upon;
- Accident prevention and ensuring effective learning from all events
- Initiating & maintaining positive measures to raise standards
- Ensuring compliance with legislation
Requirements of the Senior Health & Safety Advisor:
- Proven ability as Senior Health & Safety Advisor on major Civils works
- Experience of Temporary Works ideally in regulated environment
- CSCS card
- Must be open to 5 days on-site / staying away if certain distance away from site.
**Full job description available on request.
How to apply for this Senior Health & Safety Advisor role:
If you are interested in this Senior Health & Safety Advisor position, please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 07921 213806.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Health & Safety Advisor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business