Job Title: Senior Civil Design Engineer
Location: Doncaster or Manchester / Home Based
This role will mostly be working from home (until restrictions lift), once restrictions lift, you will likely need to travel into Doncaster or Manchester office 2 days per week
Salary / Benefits: £45,000 - £50,000 plus car / car allowance and package
Start Date: ASAP
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join an established and experienced railway infrastructure contractor with a successful track record of delivering projects across the whole of the UK; working with Network Rail, London Underground as well as light rail and tram operating companies to enhance the national infrastructure
Seeking candidates with;
- Prior experience of acting as a Network Rail CRE
- Significant demonstrable experience working within Civils in the Rail sector
- Experienced in ancillary civils design
- A working knowledge of Railway interfaces and practices.
- An HNC or equivalent in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential requirement for this role)
- Chartered membership of the Institute of Civil or Structural Engineers is desirable.
You will be responsible for the provision of designs, technical advice and guidance on one or more of our projects. As a key member of the team you will ensure engineering excellence is achieved throughout the life cycle of the project, from pre contract tender input through design and implementation phases through to handover to the client. You will also manage yourself effectively to deliver against agreed plans and budgets.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.