Senior CAD Technician
West Yorkshire. Ideal for those based in Leeds, Huddersfield & surrounding areas
Senior CAD Technician role Salary / Benefits:
£30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience + car allowance and excellent company benefits
My client is a Well-Established Civil Engineering contractor who operate on many prestigious water projects across England. They are seeking a Senior CAD Technician from a civil engineering background.
To be suitable for the Senior CAD Technician position you must have;
- Experience as a Senior CAD Technician
- Water and M &E background
- Experience on Water projects
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Degree / HND /HNC in civil engineering.
- 2 or more years experience on a water project
- Good IT Skills.
- Great opportunity to join a well-established contractor based from their office, with some home based working
- This role will be based in West Yorkshire
- You should have ideally have experience as a CAD technician on projects such as Water, MEICA plant Layout and Civil Structures.
- Good salary and package on offer
- You will: you will be a key member of the project and design team. You will primarily reporting to the principal engineering manager, you will support the design team/Cad manager in undertaking a wide range of deigns such as drawings of civil pipelines, connection details, Civil structures and MEICA plant layouts.
Full job description can be sent on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.