My client would also be interested in hearing from Site Engineers looking to take the next step.
The company a well-established Tier 1 Main Contractor who operate on Major Civil Engineering & Construction projects across the UK & Internationally. The successful candidate will form a critical part of the Highways team in the North West of England.
This company are forward thinking & recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first & offers opportunities for progression and growth.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Support with quality, cost and programme management
- Working site engineering resources to facilitate construction works
- Other responsibilities may include producing risk assessment, method statements & 3 week lookahead programmes
Experience required for this role:
- Experience in a Site Engineer/Section Engineer role working on Heavy Civils/Highways projects
- Work with site management team to help deliver site safety, productivity, and culture.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management.
Package offered for this role:
- Up to £42,500 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Section Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07973 769 369
Apply now for this Section Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.