I have a current opportunity for a Civil's and Structures Rail Project Manager on a contract basis.
This will be to work for me for 12+ months, for a Tier 1 asset management and construction consultancy, on a number of Civil's and Structural Projects on NR Eastern Route.
Your role as Civil's and Structures Rail Project Manager will be to be responsible for a number of projects such as Depot Refurbs/Depot Rebuilds/Footbridge and Bridge Repairs and Builds/Under and Over Bridge works, ranging up to around £8-9 million.
This role will be remote/home working, with the view to go to site/NR Offices as and when required at the needs of the projects and business.
Some Key responsibilities of a Civil's and Structures Rail Project Manager will include -
1) Network Rail standards and procedures
2) Managing the project
3) Liasing with project teams,
4) 3rd Party sub-contractor engagement / management
5) This will involves managing and working with specialist Discipline sub-contractors and stakeholder management
Essential experience I need for a Civil's and Structures Rail Project Manager -
1) Extensive Railway and Civils and Structural experience
2) A wealth of knowledge and experience managing projects of similar sizes
3) Project Management skills and experience
4) Consultancy and Design side experience - some construction and delivery would be good too.
This position will be Outside scope of IR35, with a negotiable rate DOE, varying from £400-£500.
How to apply for this Civil's and Structures Rail Project Manager role:
If you are interest in this Civil's and Structures Rail Project Manager position, then please apply via this job board or call Denley on 07540750930.
Apply now for this Civil's and Structures Rail Project Manager role for further details and immediate consideration.
Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business