My client would also be interested in hearing from Assistant Quantity Surveyors or Quantity Surveyors looking for their next opportunity.
The client has worked with many of the largest national Civil Engineering Contractors on their projects valued on occasion in excess of £100 million pounds. The company has completed small and major projects to the highest standard for all their clients within the construction industry, projects ranging from Highway works, Environmental, Ground works & Civil engineering, Utilities, Private and Public realm and Commercial works.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Understanding of drawings, scope and cost drivers within a construction project.
- Working closely & reporting to the Senior QS
- Understanding of construction methodology and programme
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or construction related subject
- Previous experience on general civil projects
- Estimating Experience (Desirable but not essential)
Package offered for this role:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or call josh on 07714602303
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.