We currently have a job role available for a Project Quantity Surveyor. This position is based on site in London.
The role is working for a company which has been running for over 50 years. A family run business giving long term stability and commitment, specialising in multi-infrastructure projects.
Key responsibilities for the Project Quantity Surveyor role:
- General commercial responsibilities
- Cross reporting
- Multi Infrastructure projects
- Subcontracting accounts
Experience required for the Project Quantity Surveyor role:
- NEC accreditation
- Telecoms background
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience managing changes on projects
- Team player
- Able to work on site 5 days a week
How to apply:
If you're interested in the above role, please apply on this job board or email me email@example.com or call 07518298610
This role is being advertised by Navartis Limited, acting as a recruitment business.