Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor (T&D)
Location: primarily office-based role in Glasgow
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 DOE plus company benefits
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic Project Quantity Surveyor opportunity has arisen with a Tier 1 Engineering Contractor, operating across Ireland, UK & Northern Europe in the power transmission and distribution, data centres and pharmaceuticals sectors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop their leadership capabilities in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Role Purpose of the Quantity Surveyor:
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will join a well-established Transmission & Distribution team, working across various contracts ensuring the maximum commercial benefit for the company.
Together with your project teams:
- Budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensure payment
certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
- Practical understanding of scheduling and the associated commercial implications.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying, ideally coupled with M&E background.
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications.
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveying professional to be a part of major frameworks & projects throughout Scotland, offering relevant development opportunities to see you progress within your Commercial career.
**Full job description available on request.
*Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.