Salary / Benefits: £50,000 - £58000 + car allowance & package depending on level of experience.
My Client , a leading independent railway overhead line (OHLE) contractor is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage large scale Network Rail projects alongside the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE)
Based in the Derby Head office with Hybrid working available.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Strong project management experience the railway industry ideally with an understanding of OLE.
- Experience of working in a similar role with at least 4 years' experience
- Experience being responsible for project reporting in accordance with client requirements
- Experience producing reports to include design and site progress, identification of critical resource elements, lost time delays and accident reporting.
- Network Rail Project Experience
- APMP, Prince 2 or similar Project Management certification.
- PTS card
- Valid driving licence and vehicle.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Coordination of projects undertaken and ensuring that all are correctly resourced and that no resource conflicts occur.
- Project reporting in accordance with client requirements. Ie. design and site progress, identification of critical resource elements, lost time delays and accident reporting.
- Preparation of variations and claims and all associated supporting documentation and for liaison with client's quantity surveyors to provide information / records to assist in any commercial / contractual issues.
- Ensuring all design, technical and construction deliverables are produced in a timely manner and to a consistently high quality as expected by the client, alongside providing periodic programme updates to the planning team.
- Production of weekly staff rosters to cover projects and ensure that all resources are allocated, all logistical issues covered and only staff that are trained and certificated can be allocated for each specific task.
- Monitor progress of all OLE projects to ensure that all commercial issues are addressed in line with the contract value / cost to completion.
- Meet and communicate with clients' representatives (Project Managers, Engineers, purchasers etc.) to ensure projects are delivered to meet their requirements from tender to final handover.
- Ensure that up to date records of individual projects are maintained and are available for audit purpose.
- Undertake periodic site audits and safety inspections when my client's staff are engaged on site duties (with guidance from the HSQE team where required).
- Provide out of hours/emergency support on projects as required by the client and Directors.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your