Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Sheffield
Salary - negotiable depending on experience
Start date - immediate start available
My client are on the lookout for a Project Manager to support a growing portfolio of works and to take charge of the
coordination and management of high volume, multi-disciplined building and civil work remits on the rail infrastructure.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of Network Rail and multiple rail related
infrastructure Projects to requisite performance criteria, ensuring KPI's are met in line with client expectations.
To be successful in the role you will maintain and develop client relationships on the basis of mutual trust and high
standards of project performance, develop and promote existing and new work opportunities.
Working on the properties projects, you should have experience working with station buildings and platform renewals.
As Health & Safety is paramount to the work we do, you must lead and implement professional safety behaviour and
culture throughout the business, promoting positive change in everyday activities in your area of influence.
You will actively manage the safe day to day operation of the delivery depot and develop your framework delivery team,
engaging with all team members to promote delivery excellence. You will coordinate and plan the most effective
deployment of all resources.
You will be required to support the Project Director on tender methodology/programme/site visits as necessary.
Experience in civils, properties and structures projects will be essential to meet the demands of this multi-disciplinary
contract. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of site management on a variety of projects, which is
essential to fulfil the role.
- Management of Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria, ensuring
stringent KPIs are met in line with client expectations (estimate submissions, delivery timescales, risk scores,
completion packs etc)
- Liaise with client personnel and represent at client deliverability meetings as appropriate. Maintain and
develop client relationships on the basis of mutual trust and high standards of contract performance in line with Core Values
- Experience as Site / Construction Manager (5-8 years) - Essential
- Management of multiple work sites - Essential
- Working within a railway environment as a Project Manager (3-5 years) - Essential
- Strong leadership and management skills - Essential
- Client Focused - Essential
- Commercial awareness of cost monitoring and cost value reconciliation
- Project Management experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Station Buildings
- Suitably qualified by experience
- Railway Safety Training (PTS)
- SMSTS or equivalent
- ILM 3/5
- NVQ L6 in Construction Management
- HND / HNC - Desirable
- Continued professional development courses as appropriate
Job Title - Project Manager