A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading constructions and infrastructure service providers. Responsible for managing Oxford Station Phase 2, which is a multi-discipline station upgrade to increase the station capacity by constructing an additional platform.
As project manager you will take ownership of the project by managing resources (people, physical assets and finance) in a safe and timely manner to the required level of quality.
Key responsibilities for this Project Manager role:
- To lead on-site construction works as Project Manager
- Drive the implementation and monitoring of Performance Excellence
- Create a programme to plan and measure daily activities.
- Take full ownership and accountability for cost management, ensuring control of target cost, actual cost and forecasts through commercial awareness.
- Ensure all labour, plant, materials and supply chain resources are accurately recorded.
Experience required for this Project Manager role:
- Relevant qualifications - degree level or equivalent.
- Proven capability working on NWR projects or comparable setting.
- Chartered member of the ICE or working towards
- Able to take the lead with client interfaces
- Able to establish project requirements and drive the team to deliver the outcomes in terms of quality, time, cost and programme.
- Good attention to detail.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.