Senior Project Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who is comfortable with travel within the Northwest and Midlands area work one of the top consultancies for a busy end client.
You will be working in one core division of the client: water. You will be delivering exciting and innovative solutions, helping transform the water industry.
Your role as Project Manager will be responsible for coming up with a proposed implementation plan for the end client which will be in place to help prioritise their projects in line with funds.
Key responsibilities for this Project Manager role:
- Speaking with clients and attending meetings when required
- Finalising presentations and presenting them to the client
- Managing and leading a team
- Responsible for the asset management transformation area
- Overall team performance
Experience required for this Project Manager role:
- Clean or wastewater experience
- Functions of the transformation of the structures
- Previous digital technology experience
- Transformation experience
- Independent working and highly experienced with managing a team
- Excellent communications with the client
Package offered for this Project Manager role:
- £ 500 - 700 outside IR35
- Start at your earliest convenience
- Hybrid working
- Initial 6 months (26 weeks) with the end client with potential of an extension to work with anyone end client working similar work.
How to apply for this Project Manager role:
If you are interest in this Project Manager position, then please apply via this job board or call Raegan on 07716225185.
Apply now for this Project Manager role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business