Our client is a building consulting firm located in the Greater Toronto Area and they are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to join their team. The Mechanical Engineer must have previous building consulting experience and a strong understanding of REVIT software. This Mechanical Engineer role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable hands-on work experience in a dynamic, team-based working environment with a competitive benefits package.
As the new Mechanical Engineer, you will be working on a variety of projects throughout Ontario for the design and engineering of building systems for industrial, healthcare, commercial, institutional, and residential retrofit projects.
If you think you could be a good fit for the Mechanical Engineer role you are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer:
- Successfully carrying out project assignments as directed
- Coordinating with the project team
- Preparing the conceptual design of a project, and reviewing the detailed design
- Performing site investigations and field reviews
- Contract administration
- Reviewing and/or preparing CAD drawings using AutoCAD
Qualifications for the Mechanical Engineer:
- Strong understanding of all mechanical building systems
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 5-7 years of experience
- Pursuing P.Eng (asset if already acquired)