We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join a refreshingly adaptable company within our Real Estate sector.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
- In less than three years, this company has grown into Europe’s leader in last mile logistics real estate, with a 350-plus team across more than twenty offices in ten countries.
- They set out to be a different kind of real estate company from the beginning, setting things up the way we always wanted them, like our cloud-based IT infrastructure and our team’s ability to flex across borders, combining the best of local knowledge with the pooled expertise of a pan-European business.
- Company values: Drive, Trust, Grow, Together.
- A supportive employer, who places emphasis on their teams wellbeing
- A personalised learning & development programme
- Flexibility to work some of the week from home
- An expectation to work hard, but with respect for your personal life - A key importance is placed on work-life balance
- Work with the asset managers to create a marketing tool kit per asset. You’ll be responsible for tracking down the information brokers and customers will need, like floor plans, pictures, descriptions, pricing and technical information. To do this well, you’ll need to be highly focused and have great attention to detail.
- Judge if current materials are sufficient for a successful website launch (image quality, description quality etc.) and take respective actions if seen as not sufficient: Commission a new photo shoot of an asset, write a new description, edit the unique selling points of the asset etc.).
- Organise all materials in a way that information can be easily found and create an inventory of all materials needed for the website launch for all vacant assets across Germany.
- Work closely with the Global Team as well as the web agency to ensure deadlines are met and all required information is collected.
- Supporting at trade fairs and other internal/external events.
- Supporting the team in project related topics (close collaboration with AM and other internal stakeholders).
- Great attention to detail is a must.
- You are a German native speaker, and you are comfortable composing and editing property descriptions. Experience writing and editing copy for SEO is a big plus.
- Confident user of power point and excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A working knowledge of English is a plus.
- Experience in real estate marketing is a plus.
- A hands-on approach and drive to get things done.
- Your passion for teamwork, creativity, and a desire to learn on the job.
If this sounds like a fit for you, it would be great to hear from you!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a call.