- Lean Management consultant
- € 50.000 - 75.000 depending on experience
- As soon as possible for the candidate
- Large German Real Estate company with international presence across 13 countries, mainly focusing on Design and project management. Projects involving; Residential, Shopping, Office, Hotels and Logistics
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Lean Management experience
- Real estate experience
- International experience preferred
- German fluent in speaking and writing
- With well-founded know-how and entrepreneurial vision, you will continuously accompany demanding improvement projects (CIP) in the field of architecture & construction and you will be a proactive part of our lean transformation.
- You train project managers, colleagues and partners in lean principles and methods, conduct workshops and proactively support stakeholders in the introduction and application of digital and analog lean methods.
- You will further develop our training courses and lean toolbox with your innovative ideas.
- You will also be involved in the creation of effectiveness and benefit analyzes of implemented measures and introduced standards.
- By supporting your colleagues in the application of Objectives and Key Results (OKR), you ensure the operationalization of the overall strategy and the holistic anchoring of the lean idea in the organization.
Our client offers:
- Appreciative corporate culture with room for flexibility and personal responsibility
- Opportunity for mobile work, little travel, equipment with laptop and smartphone
- Flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation per year
- A wide range of further training offers
- Company pension scheme, childcare subsidy
- Discounted HVV-ProfiTicket, employee discounts e.g. on otto.de, meal allowance
- Complimentary gym at corporate headquarters