Field Service Engineer -
I have a great opportunity for a Field Service Engineer in London working for a great company. They need people to join their expanding team to help achieve their company goals. They provide training, equipment, salary reviews and a great work environment to develop your current skills and help you learn more to progress your career.
The role is to support all field services engineering/maintenance projects. Ensuring splicing, testing, and reporting on our optical network is carried out to standard and on time.
The Field Service Engineer needs to have:
- 2-5 Years' experience in Splicing, Fault Finding and Fixing
- OTDR Testing
- Good Knowledge of Fibre Network
- Experience within Telecoms 1st and 2nd Fix
- Experience of Managing Performance
Field Service Engineer responsibilities include:
- Undertake requests from our clients and other 3rd parties to modify, remove or replace our existing network components.
- Working alongside Field Services Manager/Engineers to ensure that all field services are achieved on time and to the full satisfaction of the customer.
- Clean Driving Licence
The package for this role:
£38k - £45k a year + Van and Fuel Card and other benefits
If you are interested this Field Service Engineer role, then please apply via this job board, or call Josh Hargreaves on 07543223572.
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business